As you may be aware, we had to close our practice in March to help abate the spread of COVID-19 as mandated by Central Government. We are delighted to announce that as of Tuesday 9th June 2020 we will be re-opening and for the next few weeks we will be offering a reduced service.
We have a large number of emergency patients to work our way through and are prioritising seeing and treating these people throughout the month of June.
We will be open for emergency treatments only, with other treatments being phased in gradually as restrictions are eased. If you have a dental emergency please call 0118 966 5656 Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm and a team member will help.
You may notice some changes at your next appointment which have been made to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Please attend alone unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- We will contact you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you enter the practice.
- We have hand sanitiser that you must use when entering the practice, this will be followed by asking you to also wash your hands in the washroom facilities.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing, as well as a full a decontamination clean of the practice between patients. This means that we can offer fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We ask that you arrive on time for your appointment as you will no longer be able to wait in the practice.
- Cash payments are no longer accepted, and we are paperless where possible.
- Staff will be wearing additional protective clothing including filtration masks, visors, aprons, gloves.