How to get that 007 smile that will get you noticed – Polish-up your new regime today!
- Don’t just stop at brushing your teeth and gums – give your tongue a good brush too. The back of the tongue can harbour bacteria, which are a major factor in causing bad breath.
- Floss every day. If you’re struggling to get to grips with flossing, speak to our hygienist about techniques. It’s also worth trying interdental brushes or floss holders – both are available from Reception.
- Replace your toothbrush every three months, and choose a brush that is small enough to reach every part of your mouth – especially behind the back teeth which are often overlooked!
- Consider an electric toothbrush if you feel you need more help. They also often have in-built timers to help you monitor your two minutes of brushing… why not put it on your Christmas list!
- Don’t rinse – spit toothpaste out after brushing, so you don’t wash away the protective fluoride.
0118 966 5656 if you are concerned about your smile.