We are fully open during this current lockdown 2021 | Dentist Open in Reading
Gipsy Lane will continue to remain open in Reading to our patients for routine and emergency dental care during this time. All current bookings in our system will remain in place. Contact our reception team or go online to book an appointment.
Please the read our Covid-19 patient protocol below, prior to attending the practice
For all appointments: Please call the practice reception team, or use our on-line booking service.
- You will receive an email with an Online COVID screening form to complete.
- Please attend alone unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- We ask that you arrive on time for your appointment as you will no longer be able to wait in the practice.
- We will contact you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you enter the practice.
- We have hand sanitiser that you must use when entering the practice, this will be followed by asking you to also wash your hands in the washroom facilities
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing, as well as a full a decontamination clean of the practice between patients. This means that we can offer fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Cash payments are no longer accepted, and we are paperless where possible.
- Staff will be wearing additional protective clothing including filtration masks, visors, aprons, gloves.
- If you are unwell or show any COVID symptoms please contact us immediately to re-schedule your appointment.
Our practice follows infection control recommendations made by the Department of health and social care – Health Technical Memorandum 01-05, as well as the Standard Operating Procedures as set out by the NHS. To ensure that we are up to date on any new clinical guidance, we also follow the advice of the NHS, CQC, Public Health England, the British Dental Association, and the General Dental Council.