We are fully open during lockdown | Dentist Open in Reading
Gipsy Lane will continue to remain open in Reading to our patients for routine and emergency dental care during this time. All current bookings in our system will remain in place and we are also endeavouring to meet further anticipated demand for booking of emergency treatment and any outstanding treatment in the upcoming period.
Contact our reception team to book an appointment.
Please the read our Covid-19 patient protocol prior to attending the practice
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have on 0118 966 5656 concerning the steps we take to keep you, and.
Process: For all appointments: Please call the practice reception team, as we currently have paused the on-line booking service.
- Please attend alone unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- We ask that you arrive on time for your appointment as you will no longer be able to wait in the practice.
- We will contact you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you enter the practice.
- We have hand sanitiser that you must use when entering the practice, this will be followed by asking you to also wash your hands in the washroom facilities
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing, as well as a full a decontamination clean of the practice between patients. This means that we can offer fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Cash payments are no longer accepted, and we are paperless where possible.
- Staff will be wearing additional protective clothing including filtration masks, visors, aprons, gloves.
Our practice follows infection control recommendations made by the Department of health and social care – Health Technical Memorandum 01-05, as well as the Standard Operating Procedures as set out by the NHS. To ensure that we are up to date on any new clinical guidance, we also follow the advice of the NHS, CQC, Public Health England, the British Dental Association, and the General Dental Council.